We’re so excited to kick off Blood + Milk’s 2019 gift guides with a little surprise… this year, instead of just seeing the roundup of our favorite gifts for The Well Woman, The New Mom, The Siren, and The Advocate, you can enter to win the entire bundle. We’re kicking things off with our favorite gifts for the woman in your life who is into all things wellness.
- Jeg Lag Mask (Summer Fridays): Whether you’re jet setting to visit family or escape the cold for a holiday getaway, or planning to catch up on some serious R&R later this month, this ultra-hydrating mask will keep your face moisturized no matter the temps—or the cabin pressure. (Shop it here)
- The Daily Synbiotic (Seed): Seed’s Daily Synbiotic has been clinically-studied to provide benefits around gastrointestinal function, skin health, heart health, gut immune function, gut barrier integrity, and micronutrient synthesis. Sounds like the Well Woman to us. (Shop it here)
- Active Essentials (Beekeeper’s Naturals): The Well Woman is the queen of seeking alternatives to harsh chemicals and intensive medicines, so we know she’ll love the natural remedies found in this bundle. Propolis is a great immune support and soothes a sore throat, bee pollen is energizing and nourishing, and raw honey is a powerful supporter of internal balance and overall wellness. (Shop it here)
- Gotta Catch ‘Em All (Curie): We love natural deodorant brand Curie, and think you’ll fall for them too with this 3-pack of each of their full-sized scents. (Shop it here)
- Shea Gift Box (Shea): Not only is this box beautiful—and reusable—but it contains enriched, raw shea butter blends in four dreamy scents: Jasmine, Rose, Lavender, and Woodland Fog. Use shea butter to eliminate scars, prevent stretch marks, and heal burned or damaged skin. (Shop it here)
- TechSweat Crop Top + TechSweat Flex Leggings (Outdoor Voices): The Well Woman doesn’t need a January resolution reminder to move her body, but we still think she’ll appreciate a cute new outfit in which to do it. (Shop the top and leggings)
- Skincare Sticks Trio (Cocokind): This highly transportable set of three comes with a macabeet-tinted moisture stick for a super natural lip pout and cheek blush, a turmeric spot treatment to treat breakouts and brighten skin tone, and Cocokind’s fan-favorite “mymatcha” for all-over moisture. (Shop it here)
- Goldmine Adaptogen™ Powder (Goldmine): Just adding a half teaspoon a day of this blend of 5 organic adaptogenic herbs to your coffee supports stress management, enhanced focus, increased physical & mental stamina, and boosts immunity. (Shop it here)
- Wellness Essential Oil Collection (EO): This set comes with individual bottles of lemon, eucalyptus, and tea tree essential oils—all excellent blends for lightening and brightening up dark winter days or to give you a boost of energy. (Shop it here)
- 3 Month Subscription + Signature Kit (Cora): Cora tampons are GOTS certified, meaning they’re guaranteed to be ethically sourced, free of pesticides, and made without child labor. Included in our BIG Well Woman giveaway is three month’s worth of period product + our signature kit, which keeps your tampons and/or pads stylishly organized in your bathroom. (Shop Cora)
You can shop the products in the Well Woman gift guide through the links above, but you can also win the entire bundle (yes, everything listed above) by entering our giveaway on social media. It’s super simple—just make sure you’re following Cora, Blood + Milk, and Cora Founder, Molly Hayward, on Instagram. Not into the Well Woman bundle? We’re also giving away the contents of 2019’s three remaining gift guides, so stay tuned over the next few weeks for more chances to win.