Gift Guides 2018: For the New Mom
At Cora, we celebrate every stage of womanhood, and there are few transitions more exciting than the role of ‘the new mom.’ From chic accessories, to a brilliant book on the often-overlooked fourth trimester, to our own made-with-love products for new moms, we’ve rounded up our favorite gifts for the new mom on your shopping list:
- The Cora Maternity Gift Box Set, $49.99, so she’s set up right away with essentials like nipple balm, belly butter, body cloths, and bladder pads for those brand-new-mom moments.
- Ingrid & Isabel MAMA denim jacket, $128, because she’s not like a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.
- Willow wearable breast pump, $479.99, so she can easily pump on the train, in the office, or while she’s spending time with her loved ones.
- Wildbird sling, $89.95, so she can keep her babe close while staying hands free to text you adorable new baby updates.
- WMN Space’s WMN Sitz Bath, $20, to support her postpartum healing with something luxurious (it might help to throw in 30 minutes of babysitting so she can bathe in peace!).
- Gathre bib, $12, this wipeable, vegan leather bib allows for the messiest part of motherhood to still be beautiful.
- The Fourth Trimester by Kimberly Johnson, from $12.76, to remind her that just because she’s given birth doesn’t mean her body and mind are the same as they were nine months ago, and that that is totally OK.
- The Colugo Compact Stroller, $285, an easy-to-carry, collapsable stroller that will help her feel totally empowered to take baby grocery shopping, on an airplane, and on adventures together.
- Storq Nursing Tank, $52, so she can feel super cute, even while nursing.