1. Cora Annual Subscription: A whole year of not having to run to the corner store for last minute tampon emergencies—choose your combo of tampons and/or pads—plus your subscription gives back to girls in need.
2. Vitruvi Terracotta Stone Essential Oil Diffuser: This porcelain essential oil diffuser is our favorite for making any space look—and more importantly, smell—cozy and beautiful.
3. Evermill Counter Top Rack: Equally elegant on the countertop or mounted to the wall, this rack keeps spices organized and close at hand—perfect for the home chef on your list.
4. MATE the Label Organic Terry Zip Hoodie: ‘Tis the season (and year) for cozy gifts, like this hoodie from MATE, a clean essentials brand that lovingly makes its fashion-forward basics with non-toxic, natural, and organic materials.
5. Knickey High-Rise Brief and Mid-Rise Brief: The most comfortable certified organic cotton undies that allow for easy breathing down there—the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone on your gift list with a vagina.
6. Olive + M Face Oil: A soft, velvety face oil for dehydrated, thirsty skin (hello, all of us in January!).
7. La Colombe Cold Brew on Tap Fridge Pack: While we plan to take full advantage of rest and relaxation this December, La Colombe’s cold brew is there when you’re ready to hit the ground running come January. A great gift for the coffee lover and go-getter on your list.
8. Ozma Alpaca Slides: Equal parts cozy and chic, these Alpaca Slides are the perfect at-home lounging slipper.
9. Curie Super Sanitized Set: Hand sanitizer that doubles as skincare—is there a better gift in 2020? We fell in love for Curie for their natural deodorant, and stuck around for this moisturizing hand sanitizer.
10. LESSE Bioactive Face Masque: Made of purifying charcoal and rare flame tree, a masque unlike any other. This detoxifying, nutrient-rich formula is elevated by potent bio-actives—to transform skin on a cellular level. Treat and prevent inflammation, redness; sooth the impacts of sun damage and pollution; and more with this healing blend of powerful organics.
11. Christy Dawn Dawn Dress: Christy Dawn consists of limited-run, timeless styles designed to last a lifetime—and then some. Known for their vintage-inspired (and often prairie-esque!) dresses, we love the Dawn dress for its timeless, flowy style that can easily be dressed up or down.
12. Summer Fridays Jumbo Jet Lag Mask: A universal product for all skin types, this mask is more of a heavy lotion ideal for drying winter months (or, as the name suggests, a glowing refresh after a dehydrating longhaul flight…here’s to hoping for more of those in 2021!).
13. Golde Superfood Latte Sampler: A sampler of Golde’s turmeric, matcha, and cacao lattes, so she can find her favorite before committing to this delicious (and healthy!) morning ritual.
14. Maude Oil: Ultra-hydrating, multi-use body and massage oil.
15. Hilma Starter Trio: Hilma makes natural remedies, backed by science—the perfect present for the health-conscious person on your list who’s always searching for a better solution than over the counter drugs. This starter trio includes Hilma’s Immune Support, Tension Relief, and Upset Stomach Relief.
Enter to win everything featured here by entering your email address below. By entering, you agree to subscribe to Blood & Milk and Cora mailing lists.